Thursday

radiolab

I've been listening to Radiolab these past couple of days and I'd experience moments of revelation for every single episode. And I mean hair-rising, eyes opening wide, moments of stillness and silence in my mind. I'd feel at ease. I learn something new every time. Like how I used to feel when I went to school, except this happens right here, at work, one after another every 15 minutes or so. I go on autopilot at work, but my mind is completely somewhere else. I am able to be in two places at once, and I feel like I am cheating the system (whatever system that may be).

I just wanted to share this with you.


7 comments:

  1. whoa i just listened to the Words episode! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool. Ir reminds me of one of the videos you showed me before(?) about moments.

    Sometimes I wanna be a film maker/editor. This has some pretty amazing editing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kv did you get goosebumps?!

    @jules yes! its definitely by the same people http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNVPalNZD_I&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely blog. thank you so much for coming over :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, very very interesting.....i love it! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this video when I first saw it! And I think Radiolab trumps This American Life {although both are good}.

    ReplyDelete